Self-Fusing is a non-tacky silicone-rubber tape, it is self-adhesive, securing the bond well. It is supplied in rolls with an interleaving layer,to prevent the tape from amalgamating before use. It may optionally be made with an iron-oxide additive which adds high thermal conductivity.
● Provides outstanding resistance to ozone, tracks and arcs.
● Suitable for protecting high-voltage cables from tracking.
● Good resistance to fuels.
● Airtight & Waterproof Seal.
● Moisture Resistant.
● Can conform to any shape.
● Temperature range of use -50 °C to +260 °C.
|Dielectric Strength（MV/m）||39.0（in the normal water） 40（in the normal air） 32.7(in the 180℃ oil)|
|Peel Strength（N/m）||150(min) 200(average)|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.